Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Miracle Worker.

There are miraculous things afoot in this house. For every skein of yarn I use up, it is immediately replaced by 2-3 new ones! It's just the strangest thing ever.
Claudia Hand Paint - Watermelon

It's so miraculous, in fact, that someone should possibly alert the Vatican. I mean - imagine if I could translate my miracle making skills into feeding the poor! I'm thinking the Pope would like to get in on that.
Fleece Artist BFL - Daffodil**

Oh wait. It's not miraculous. I'm just a weak-ass person with an active Paypal account. Durn it. *sigh* Does it help that said yarn was on sale and, as we all know, I'm completely and utterly unable to walk away from sale yarn? No? Oh well. It's got to be in my favor then that I have no credit card debt, right? RIGHT?? *sigh*
Claudia Hand Paint - Navy Olive (looks nicer in person)

**Ok, this one actually wasn't on sale. Whoops. But it was part of a 2010 Sock Club thing that I signed up for last year so it's not my fault if yarn not-so-randomly makes it way into my mailbox every 2 months. Ok, it is my fault but I'm going to blame YOU if you burst my denial bubble. *stare*

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely yarn! Yum!

Kajsa said...

But what lovely yarn! How can you resist?

Lillie said...

LoL! I loved your opening line. Can we get enough of stash? No? LOL

The yarns are lovely. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting me with your sweet comments.

Minerva said...

Great yarn picks. Apparently, that miracle thing has spread to Maryland. I have a basement to prove it.
Love the Claudia Handpaints. I like the way she leaves the message inside the label.

Carol said...

Amazing yarn--and I don't even knit!

Laurie said...

OMG...that daffodil is totally to die for...so is the navy olive. I think we're on a similar yarn binge. I have a bunch of lace yarn on the way from DBNY...and now I'm off to check out the Claudia Handpaints...

Leslie said...

Preeeety yarns.

Pretty Things said...

I LOVE the colors of that top hank!

Pumpkin said...

Omigosh! I could just eat those up :o) LOVE the colors in the first picture.