Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter!

Or almost Easter as it were as there is still one day left to go.  We're all godless heathens (aka lapsed Catholics) in this house so there are no big plans for the day other than cleaning the basement (still drying) and acting pokey. I think I had wanted to cook a ham (because I'm never going to NOT want to cook a ham) but I forgot to pull it out of the freezer to defrost so that's out. Oh well. I'll be happy the whole thing is over if only for the fact that I've eaten MY OWN WEIGHT IN PEANUT BUTTER EGGS this month. *burp* Those things are pure evil and I have NO willpower when it comes to eating them in moderation. NONE. Zero. ZILCH.

Okay, here's my LOST posting for this week.....

It was funny because 3/4's of the way into this episode, I turned to the man and said that it was a good season except for one little fact: NOT ENOUGH DESMOND. And who shows up at the end of eppy? My BRUTHAAAAAAAAA. *squeeeeeeeeee*

Don't mess with this one. *skeered*

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Easter Melanie ~ I'm with you on the peanut butter eggs.. come MONDAY, That is it.. I've gotta get back on track.

Marnie/Marz/PlayerVSHobbies said...

I will celebrate any holiday that brings more chocolate into my life!

Melanie said...

Ok guys, I have to go to the supermarket tomorrow for a few things...........pray for me that they don't have 1/2 off peanut butter eggs. *SKEERED*