Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy, busy making beads!!

It was a VERY productive weekend making beads, beads and more beads. This is yesterday's 'haul', with another big batch 'cooking' in the kiln as we speak!

 I started stringing them together this morning and then decided I should take a pic because I just love 'bead jumble' pictures!! Don't know why but I loves me a big pile o' beads. I had to carry this container very very carefully to/from the window because, knowing me, I'd trip and fall or something and half would go flying down the stairs and break........and then you would HEAR ME SOBBING FROM 100 MILES AWAY. lol But everything went without a hitch, all is strung, wrapped, and packaged up for their new homes. (Until tomorrow when I open the kiln and get to do it ALL OVER AGAIN.)

Hey, how cute is this bracelet from Loopy Beads???
 

Soooooooooooooooo adorable!!!! (And I'm not just saying that because it has some of my beads in it! Hell's no!) Be sure to check out her web site for more goodies!!! :)

No comments: