Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So many kittens....

So little time for hobbies lately! 

 
Wow, these guys keep you busy. Think I've got a bit of 'twin' syndrome going on. Get one happy and satisfied and then the other one starts crying for attention, so  you get that one happy and satisfied, and then the other starts in again....................repeat repeat repeat.


There have been a few tummy and litter box troubles this week, especially with this one:
He may be a boy but he's a big baby who seems to be a lot more delicate than his tough-as-nails sister. (Big, whiny baby too because woooowweeeeeee does he like to whine!) We stuck with our original names of Fitzgerald/Fitz and Olivia/Livvy for them...........but are mostly called Pooh Bear and Peepers because, well, that's what they do. :)


Lots of blogiversaries around this month but I got y'all beat with my regular blog (Livejournal) anniversary a few days ago:

  • 3,542 journal entries
  • 27,235 comments posted


THIRTEEN YEARS. Yep. Over a decade. That's kinda crazy, right? 

I'm journal 11,375 out of almost 40 million. Been using it mostly as a food blog lately, writing up my adventures with the Fresh 20 weekly meal plans. (Love the plans but have to tweak them a fair amount to suit my tastes/boost the veggie portions a little.) There's no sense in giving it up either because my early adopter/permanent account automatically gives me all the upgrades (and zero ads) for free forever - or until it's shut down. I'm not going to pass up FREE  now, am I?  

Will be interesting to see if I can make it another thirteen years. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thirteen years? Congrats!

The kitties are adorable. Hope they get over their tummy troubles soon.

Vickie said...

SQUEE!! So adorable. Love all the names. ;) Congrats for keepin' with the blogging this long.

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

They are adorable!!! Kittens, like puppies, are a lot of work!!
Thirteen years ~ Wowzers! Congrats!!!!

Kellie from Indiana said...

Thirteen years makes sense, as I started reading your blog back in 2003, but my God has it really been that long? Wow! Congratulations!! And the kitties-too cute!

Margaret said...

Wow! That's so cool that you are an early adopter! Happy blogiversary! Don't give it up for sure. Your kittens are sooooo adorable! I hope the tummy troubles go away. So cute!!

valerie said...

Kittens?! They are so cute! Little fluffy furballs. Love their names.

Happy Blogiversary! 13 years is a lot! I have 8 under my belt and thought that was a lot!

Annie said...

Cutest kittens ever!

Who knew you had another blog and such a long running one at that! Amazing! I hardly knew what the internet was 13 years ago.

Penny said...

I can't get enough cute kitten pictures! They're just as cute as can be. :) Hope the tummy troubles clear up soon. Congratulations on thirteen years - wow!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on the adorable new kittens!!!

You've got me beat in terms of years blogging and I thought I had been around awhile my 10th anniversary is coming up!

Julie said...

Awww cutesy cutesy, they are adorable and soooooo fluffy.
Congrats in 13 years blogging, WOW

Maggee said...

Congrats! You definitely win! So many kittens is RIGHT! Hugs!

Anne said...

AWwwwww! KITTENS! FUZZY KITTENS! They are so adorable! I just want to kiss them all!! Ha, my old dog was called Poohbah but I nicknamed him Pooh bear at times :D Grats on 13 years of blogging! That's amazing!