Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Finished up the Blackbird Designs stockings for May!
Which makes me seem all 'timely and stuff until you realize these came out LAST May, not THIS May. lol
Had no issues with these other than making a couple color substitutions because they either matched too closely to the linen and/or another color in the design. (Example: the tulips colors originally were pretty much the same exact shade of coral so I switched one out for Lancaster red instead.)
I used my new fabric quarters for the backing fabric so here is a look at the other side:
(Hmm. Just noticed I didn't keep them in the same order for the back picture. That's a little confusing. lol)
Pulled all the stuff out to do the June ones and just need to get started on them now. One of the three designs I decided not to do because it's a stork/birth announcement design which I don't have any need for at the moment. So this batch should go quicker.........theoretically.......